8.10.2009

Oh the Places You Will Go!


...when you Google.

This morning, after Lo got off to the bus stop and I started uploading the pictures, I was considering how much hair we have as a family. I mean, so MUCH hair--between me and Lola and Sadie and Georgia, not to mention the two guys, who have hair to spare. I was thinking about how they could carpet the Taj Mahal with all the hair in this bunch, but I didn't much like that metaphor, so I started searching around to see what kinds of odd things people might do with hair, and I found there's lots: There's embroidery, and jewelry, and dresses, and the list goes on and on. But somehow, hair led to other things, and I wound up finding this, not being hair but heads and such.

3 comments:

ga said...

Wow... opened that link while I was eating dinner... not a good idea. Disgusting.

Tania Rochelle said...

You should be thanking me for showing you something this cool.

Allan said...

Just one of the many things an MFA prepares you for.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered