10.21.2008

Product Review

A few weeks ago, I received an email asking if I'd be interested in reviewing products on my blog. The deal was, I'd get free merchandise to try out (swag and subject matter--what a deal!). Today, I received a freshwater pearl bracelet from www.pearlnecklacecenter.com.

It's a sweet little thing, beaded onto elastic thread, so it doesn't hang and dangle or slide up and down. I've noticed I lose credibility with my kids or classes when my puppy-dog charm bracelet shimmies around while I'm punctuating the air. These pearls, on the other hand (wrist, really), are nice and snug. But thanks to the stretchiness, I could eat a tub of buttered popcorn or a Denny's Grand Slam and it would still fit the next day.

For you young ladies, it will look fabulous with your disco dress on Saturday night yet transition well for wearing home Sunday morning, dressed in that guy's roommate's sister's Soffe's and his Dave Matthews tee shirt (You earned that shirt!).

Or, if you're looking for a thoughtful yet practical--and reasonably priced--gift for someone special, they also have earrings, necklaces, and more bracelets to choose from. Not just freshwater pearls, either, but Akoya saltwater pearls as well. And everything is guaranteed. Mamoo, this particular bracelet would be a perfect gift for Granny, because she can put it on and take it off by herself instead of calling you to drive over to the nursing home.

Though I usually don't let anyone touch my new stuff until I've had it at least 48 hours, I did let Biggy and Stella try it on to illustrate how versatile it is:


7 comments:

Rupert said...

uh-oh . . . first the man crush and now this . .. Biggy, Biggy, Biggy . . . lol

Anonymous said...

uh, what's wrong with it?

Collin Kelley said...

Biggy is such a delicate flower...

Anonymous said...

You've created a monster (or maybe monsters if Biggy starts to enjoy the jewels too), but Stella is going to want more and more...

Tania Rochelle said...

She said she felt like a princess.

ButtonHole said...

LOL!!!!! It appears to be a little TIGHT on Stella!!! Did she just have the grand slam breakfast before?

Mamoo: I'll admit I was expecting worse myself!

esk said...

Just too cute!

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered