4.02.2006

Sunday Fun


Stella's first ride on the Monkey Bike. She liked it!



Collin tagged me to answer these questions, and I don't wanna let Collin down. (Anne, Sarah, consider yourselves tapped.)

7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. Get my second book published
2. Write another one
3. Write and sell a country song
4. Write a screen play
5. Meet Jane Fonda
6. Learn to play the mandolin
7. Own a Vespa

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

1. Have sex with Collin
2. Skydive
3. Eat onions
4. Sing karaoke
5. Pee in front of my husband
6. Keep my house clean
7. Forgive without being asked

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1. Be home by 11:00.
2. We're out of milk.
3. I'll find your damned socks.
4. You're not hearing me.
5. No, not Tan-ya--it's Ton-ya.
6. How can we be out of milk?!
7. Fuck him/her and his/her mother.

7 BOOKS I LOVE

1. What the Living Do, by Marie Howe
2. Poetry as Survival, by Gregory Orr
3. Disobedience, by Jane Hamilton
4. Running With Scissors, Augusten Burroughs
5. Bird by Bird, by Anne Lamott
6. The Great Gatsby
7. The Interpreter of Maladies, by Jhumpa Lampiri

7 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. Napolean Dynamite
2. O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
3. The House of the Spirits
4. Blue Hawaii
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
6. Heartburn
7. The Big Chill

7 comments:

Anne Elser said...

Ooo Stella looks great in the basket!! Your Jack Russell looks like he's feeling left out.

Please bring her to school sometime again. Bjorn is DYING to meet her. I think it'll be good for both of them.

And I'll steal your 7 questions thingie.

xoxo

Collin Kelley said...

Yay! I knew you wouldn't let me down...or have sex with me. :)

Harpy said...

T- I also despise onions. It's like taking b.o., shining it up, forming it into a ball and serving it. Sickening.

Tania Rochelle said...

Alison, that's a perfect description of onions!

And Anne, Daisy the Jack Russell is waaaaaaaay to fat to ride in the basket.

minus five said...

i'll think on those seven things and decide later if i want to participate in your list making exercise. today i am still on my theme of second grade and i don't know if i feel good about it interfering.

amy rush said...

I once performed for Jane Fonda (I heard her laugh but couldn't see her in the dark) and I just bought a Vespa a couple weeks ago. Once I get used to it, I'll drive it to school. It's not a vintage, but it's mint green.

Tania Rochelle said...

Dang, Amy! I gotz some catchin' up to do.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered