1.12.2007

Hank's Logo Class

Getting a late start at 7:30 a.m.



An encore performance of Mary & the Wonderettes.








Past 3:00, still going...






Fruity Metaphor


Looks a little like kindergarten, no? But if you're going to spend 8 hours learning the differences and relationships between signs, symbols, icons, indexes, metaphor, semantics, syntactics, pragmatics, denotation, connotation, association, ethos, pathos, and logos, it had better be interesting. These guys have FUN with difficult subjects. The ways they find to teach each other make the lessons memorable. I learned so much, myself, that my head is still spinning.

This ain't your father's grad school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics! i can't believe i'm still awake after that. it was a rough class today, but i DID learn a ton.

Anonymous said...

i also can't wait to get started on my f-ing logos.
-Larry

Anonymous said...

mary and the wonderettes look like they have some serious talent...and sweet shoes on mary, if I may add.

aud said...

I have to say I'm sort of jealous.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered