2.20.2008

Emails


Subject: Dream
Date: February 19, 2008 12:26:40 PM EST
To: tania@portfoliocenter.com

Read article last week in NY Times about teacher/aspiring novelist who applied for housing program, forgot about it, then received confirmation months later that he was approved for studio apt on the upper east side. Purchase price -- $14,000.

So, I had dream last night - you were the lucky winner, but it was not just a studio. It was a fab penthouse apartment (similar to Julian Schnabel building in this month's Vanity Fair). And we were visiting. Nice dream.


Kathy
______________



From: gregxxxxxxx
Subject: The lady....
Date: February 19, 2008 10:37:48 AM EST
To: troche4606@aol.com

Across from me is flossing her teeth. Just thought I would share the glamour of business travel.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
___________________




From: georgiaxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: dinner
Date: February 20, 2008 7:45:53 AM EST
To: tania@portfoliocenter.com

did you sign me up for David Hasselhoff club of america??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered