4.12.2008

Saturday Things You Might Not Know




I bring you this blog from my room at the Grove Park Inn, where I've just returned from my aromatherapy massage with the lovely massage therapist, Serenity, I shit you not. Lovely Serenity, whose sweet, chin-length bob hung like chestnut-colored curtains around her lineless face. But more about the spa later on.

Shout out to E! for guesting. (Lots of comments!) And for taking care of my babies.

I have MUCH to blog about--and pics--when I return.

So now for that Saturday Thang...

Having spent the past three nights in a pop-up camper, I was curious to know who invented the contraption:

The original pop-up camper developed by Clyde Grambsch in 1954 is displayed in the RV/MH Heritage Foundation Museum in Elkart, Indiana. It is pictured above.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted because I had nothing I had for saturday things you don't know. I hope i did a decent job guest blogging!!! So much pressure!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun with your rigorous mountain biking activities. I hope Biggy's cup held up! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun during your rigorous mountain biking activities. I hope Biggy's cup held up! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

no comment on two comments by e! about biggy's cup

Anonymous said...

That wasn't supposed to happen. Whoops!

Tania Rochelle said...

Biggy's parts survived. A nice wound to the torso, however, when he slid off a bridge.

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't drive up to the Grove Park Inn pulling the pop-up!!! That would be too funny!!!

Tania Rochelle said...

Oh, but we did.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!!

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered