4.09.2008

Animal Cruelty

Everyone knows that Tania loves her animals...all 10 of them! Count 'em...the turtle, the gecko, the bird, two dwarf hamsters, two guinea pigs and the three dogs, Fay Fay, Stella, and Daisy. She feeds them and gives them treats and lovin'. And every time I am left with the duties of watching the animals, Biggy always thinks that I treat Daisy (his favorite) horribly, and this is so not true! I let her snuggle in bed with me. I play with her and the other dogs. But there is one thing I won't let her do...

This is what I call cruel:


Letting the dogs lick my mouth....GROSS!

6 comments:

ButtonHole said...

That dog should be careful. She doesn't know where that mouth has been.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww. E- this could be fun, I bet I can find some really embarrassing pictures of them while they're gone....

Anonymous said...

E! aren't you glad you don't have fay? only a mother (and grandmother) can love this little spoiled rotten piece of dogflesh. tania knows this and that's why i have her and you don't.

poor me.

Anonymous said...

Georgia: my email address is elainaw13@hotmail.com, and Mamoo: I love Fay! She snuggled up last night and she followed me around all day yesterday. I miss her! You know you loving having Fay!

Collin Kelley said...

Somebody's gonna have dog poopy lips.

Jennifer said...

E, Try to have Georgia track down some super-scary pics of Tania and Biggy. I'd love to see a shot of Biggy back in the day rocking a mullet. Some high school pictures would be really fabulous.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered