FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
It's hard for me to think of five things I haven't mentioned before, so forgive me if I repeat myself:
1. When I was a kid, dreaming of my first pogo stick, I thought you could ride them everywhere--like a scooter.
2. The summer after fifth grade, I went to Camp Safety Patrol in Cordele, where I won the Bicycle Rodeo. When I received my award, I was wearing my favorite black and white checked smock top.
3. I was fifteen years old, standing in the band room at school, when I learned Elvis died.
4. I really do LOVE Tuna Helper.
5. Biggy and I met 11 years ago this February at the Star Bar. I was wearing my friend Kathy's black babydoll dress made of that thermal underwear material, with black tights and maryjane platforms, and a big pewter Mark Edge cross necklace that my friend Tracy had given me for Christmas. I lost the cross that night.