12.17.2006

When The Force is Against You


So Saturday, Garey dropped by Lo's party to make more boyfriend points. While sitting on the deck, I overheard him and JackMan engaged in a deep and rather lengthy conversation about Star Wars--something about how Anakin Skywalker was digitally placed into episode blah blah...They were so excited. Finally, I said, "Wow, you guys really are nerds." Garey responded, "Well, at least we don't have a blog," a comment Jack readily--and laughingly--agreed with, and for which I warned they'd both be sorry.

9 comments:

Garey Simpson said...

Dude, that picture rocks. Whoever made it needs to send me a full size so I can frame it. I like your attempt on making me regret my statement, but you'll have to do some more damage because that is totally awesome. You definitely caught me by surprise... pleasently.

Garey Simpson said...

And by the way, you got that picture dead on. I am Jack's master, and I am infinitely smarter than any other being alive (including you, the reader). I can also do flips and fight incredible battles into my late years... because I'm just that awesome. Envy me, you do.

Tania Rochelle said...

Hey Yoda, too bad you're not infinitely wise enough to spell 'pleasantly.'

Anonymous said...

poor jack.

M. Ru Pere said...

don't Nerds usually have the last laugh? . . . as they lie on some Aruba beach counting their tech stocks . . . but at least Garey's not going the Eddie Haskell route with T - wise move . . .

Anonymous said...

Way to go T.Ro....this photo is the nerd equivalent of a purloined Playboy magazine. You're gonna have to work a little harder to humiliate your children (and their boyfriends).

That said, Poor Jack looks sort of Matt Damon-ish there.

Tania Rochelle said...

No kidding, Collin. Both of these boys want this made into poster size.

Anonymous said...

Wicked-good e-venge!

Anonymous said...

lol!

Maybe next time put on the body of Whitney Houston.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered