5.20.2007

Quality Time



For various reasons, most having to do with a new toy Mom bought for Lo, by the time I left for my hair appointment (at a hip Marietta salon) Saturday afternoon, the whole family had ended up at Mamoo's. Naturally, after I got my bright copper sheen, I headed to Paulding County too. On the way, George called to get my ETA, because she can't stand for us to be apart:

George: Hurry up.

TR: I'm coming. It took longer because Francis had to set some blue hair and trim a guy's comb-over. What's everybody doing?

George: Granny's taking a nap, Mamoo's boiling eggs, Greg's putting the trampoline together, Lola's playing in the box, Jack's sitting in the wheelchair, and the dogs are barking at the neighbors.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered