5.17.2007

Holy Cow

Job 1:21 (King James Version)
Naked [with opera gloves] came I out of my mother's womb, and naked [with operal gloves] shall I return thither: the LORD gave [me my g-string], and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.


In case you can't read Britney's message:
"The reason for this letter is to let everyone know that their prayers have truly helped me. I am so blessed that you care enough about me to be concerned and will continue to live in this brighter state with all of you by my side during this trying time. We are all lights of the world and we all need to continuously inspire others and look to the higher power. You are all in my prayers. Godspeed. Love, Britney"

What I want to know is why she cropped out her higher power.

7 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

what I want to know is, how in god's name did you end up on Brittany Spears website?

Tania Rochelle said...

via perezhilton.com

Anonymous said...

Tania has all her albums too.

Anonymous said...

and greg has her poster.

Tania Rochelle said...

Posters, Mamoo.

Collin Kelley said...

Good googly moogly. Whoever airbrushed that photo deserves the Photoshop of the Year Award. I'm not even sure that's her body.

Jennifer said...

Elle est une whore.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered