5.31.2008

Georgia Tree, Week 2



I decided to start hanging the smaller things that Georgia can use when she moves into her apartment before school starts back. I found these cute little monkey and turtle dish scrubbers in honor of Costa Rica--and got her some measuring cups, measuring spoons, and the pink veggie brush. You'll notice a small notepad for list-keeping and American flags, because she'd rather be here in the States. Oh, and in keeping with the very eclectic theme she's explained her new home will have, I purchased the sweet beaded picture holders you can see if you look closely.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im loving it. I like the measuring cups and the veggie brush, though, before I read what it was, I was kind of scared.

Tania Rochelle said...

Please. You can buy your own toys.

ButtonHole said...

I was wondering what that was, too! haha

Ga, your mom TOTALLY rocks. Wow.

Anonymous said...

She pretty much does....cept it's been three weeks....

Tania Rochelle said...

No--two weeks of the Georgia tree. I know you've been gone for three.

Tania Rochelle said...

And thanks, Button.

I'm sure you'd do the same for your kid if she were out of the country, threatening to drown herself in a vat of tequila.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered