8.04.2006

My Circle of Hell

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I scored very high on gluttonous (ditto for lustful, prodigal, wrathful, violent). Am sure Biggy would score likewise on gluttony, what with his chicken habit and all.

Tania Rochelle said...

The last place I'd want to be is with the panderers.

Mary Campbell said...

Now, how the hell did YOU end up at the 2nd level of hell and I'm at the freaking 7th...you, clearly, did not answer honestly to several questions.

Interesting that Sarah has not reported on HER score.

Tania Rochelle said...

Sarah is en route to Texas. I hope you, Mary, have posted a new blog by the time she gets there.

I'm going to check now.

Anonymous said...

Garey, you were in the EIGHTH level?!?! jesus

minus five said...

t: correction. i was en route to oklahoma from texas. and please teach your kids to not use the lord's name in vain. its only one of the original ten commandments.

mary: i have posted my results. i'm basically right up there with job.

Collin Kelley said...

I'm in Level 5...just took the test. "Extreme" Level 5. Hee. I'll try to post it on my blog when I get moved to the new place and my Internet connection is better.

Tania Rochelle said...

Gosh, Collin. I didn't even know there was an "Extreme."

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered