7.04.2007

I Missed You Too

But I was busy with George, who came home for the doctor's appointment to remove ONE stitch in her ankle.




And then we took Lo and her buddies to the mountains and stayed here. We went whitewater rafting, which they loved, but I think they had more fun dumping buckets of water on other boaters from a suspended bridge above the Nantahala.

Mamoo and Granny came with us, so Biggy and I got in some mountain biking at Tsali. Both of us had spectacular crashes. I fell over the mountain about ten feet and hit a tree, which probably saved my life, and Biggy simply hit a tree head-on in the middle of the trail. (At least I didn't cry.) Since the camera died after we took the pic of the girls, we gots nothing else to show. How I wish we'd been able to photograph the sites of the accidents.


Happy 4th, Y'all!

3 comments:

Harpy said...

that is the cutest picture of the girls.
(and george, too)

Jennifer said...

It looks like Georgia's gonna need to go back to the doctor to have that sweet, little pink dog removed from her chest as well.

Tania Rochelle said...

I performed that operation myself.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered