7.16.2007

Where the F*** Is Bob?

Marietta experienced a terrible storm Saturday night. The Neighbors Down the Street reported that Bob's tarp blew askew, exposing the living room to the elements. So Bob came over on Saturday, and I happened to catch him drying off a tv to put in the trailer he hauls about one item a week in (nothing much heavier than a twelve-pack).

If you look closely, you'll notice that between the first photo, taken Saturday (and showing things pretty much the same as last we spoke about it), and the second, shot Sunday, Bob made some remarkable progress while he was there: He straightened the tarp on the roof, moved the ladder to the porch, and removed the headboard.

As you will notice, he was awarded for his fine efforts.


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I kind of liked the headboard. I wish it was still there.

Anonymous said...

I love this new feature on your blog. What I find even crazier than the tarp/unfinished work is that the addition doesn't look anything like rest of the house. Maybe Bob finally realized this and that's why he stopped working on it. Hah.

Collin Kelley said...

Yard of the Month!!!!!! Love it. I bet that gave everyone in the neighborhood a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, sadly, that's not an addition. I think the homeowner was trying to upgrade the house.Perhaps Randy could come down with his crew and finish this house for practice?

Anonymous said...

Classic. That's so amazing.

Anonymous said...

ga said... she would call mamoo last week...not

Anonymous said...

It looks like that section of the house is leaning away. I thought it was an optical illusion, but the second picture makes it look even worse. Coincidence....? Or is that part of Bob's master plan.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god mom.

About Me

My photo
Writer, teacher, student, mom.

Fresh Flowers Delivered