8 Random Things About Me
Because Grayson tagged me, here are some more footling facts regarding my history:
1. I was such a bitter geek in high school that, because it annoyed me that the “heads” had a specially designated area to go smoke cigarettes—called the “Smoke Hole,” I started a petition to get an area assigned for the rest of us to go drink our soft drinks—the “Coke Hole.”
2. My middle name is Van.
3. I was the high school Drum Major my junior and senior year.
4. I once had a date with the Atlanta (now Tampa) sportscaster Jeff Hullinger.
5. I used to teach aerobics to the women at the police department in Athens.
6. I once had a neighbor who was arrested for kidnapping a prostitute and keeping her in his basement.
7. Over 20 years ago, I ran three marathons.
8. I once waited tables at a low-rent version of Hooter’s, called Billy’s, on Scott Blvd.
Now I'm tagging Tracie and Jessica.